The Khan Academy links should always work but the IXL will limit you on how many questions you can go through so if you run out of those, use Khan.
1. Properties of Addition and Multiplication (IXL)
2. Multiply two matrices (IXL or Khan Academy)
3. Properties of Matrices (IXL)
4. Determinant of a Matrix (IXL or Khan Academy)
5. Inverse of a matrix (IXL or Khan Academy)
6. Cramer's Rule (IXL)
7. Linear Programming (IXL)
Need help? Matrices videos:
1. What is a Matrix?
2. What is the Commutative Property of Matrix Addition?
3. How Do You Add Matrices?
4. How Do You Subtract Matrices?
5. How Do You Add and Subtract Matrices with Fractions and Decimals?
6. How Do You Multiply a Matrix by a Scalar?
7. How Do You Find the Determinant of a 2x2 Matrix?
8. How Do You Find the Determinant of a 3x3 Matrix?
9. What is a Coefficient Matrix?
10 . Cramer's Rule
11. What is Linear Programming?
12. How Do You Solve an Optimization Word Problem?